The witch is back and more powerful than ever!
Bayonetta struts through multiple locations in an all-new, over-the-top climax action game for Nintendo Switch. Sporting a wicked new ensemble and somehow familiar pigtails, the titular Umbra Witch must face a mysterious evil using her signature guns and time-slowing Witch Time ability. This time, invading man-made bioweapons called Homunculi find themselves in Bayonetta’s crosshairs.
Get ready for a devilishly good time
Tap into Bayonetta’s naughtier side with Demon Masquerade, a new ability that channels the demon linked to her weapon allowing for some exciting action options, not to mention some hair-raising combos. She can also summon her demonic darlings like Gomorrah, Malphas, and Phantasmaraneae during battle, unleashing their demonic powers in the heat of combat and in new, larger-than life battles where you directly control the action.
A bounty of Bayonettas
Fight your way through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and many other locales! Along the way you’ll meet a virtual coven of Bayonettas, each more fabulous than the last. You’ll also slash and slay as Viola, a feisty witch in training who fights with a sword and a capricious companion, the demon Cheshire. Find out what fate awaits Bayonetta, and if this arcane alliance can really save reality!
- Play as the bewitching Bayonetta in the third instalment of her climax action game series
- Shoot, stomp, and slam your way through multiple locations and meet other Bayonettas
- Channel the power of demons using the new ability, Demon Masquerade
- Unleash Bayonetta’s Infernal Demons in larger-than-life battles
- Slash and slay as witch-in-training Viola and harness the power of her feline demon, Cheshire